Parisian Gentleman Contributor Paul Lux, Far Right
Today, for a nice sartorial break, we take a look at what Parisian Gentleman’s Contributing Editor Paul Lux is wearing lately—with notes on craftsmen and artisans involved.
1. Drakes of London tie and Cesare Attolini Suit.
2. Luigi Borrelli Napoli cotton sport coat, Finamore 1925 shirt and Cesare Attolini Napoli tie.
3. Sartoria Ripense suit, Ambrosi Napoli trousers, Saint Crispins shoes.
4. Vintage bespoke Claude Rousseau blazer (Rousseau was bought by Cifonelli in the early 2000s).
5. Orazio Luciano sport coat, Incotex trousers, and The Armoury polo shirt.
6. Sartoria Panico sport coat with vintage fabric from Sig. Panico’s collection.
7. Revisiting an image we love. Paul wearing a timeless Camps de Luca suit.
8. Michael Ohnona, Paris suit.
9. Cesare Attolini suit, Charvet bespoke shirt, Sartoria Ripense tie with lapel chain.
10. Sartoria Dalcuore, Naples suit (with Sonya, also wearing a Dalcuore suit).Unfalteringly, Paul is consistent in his sartorial lifestyle, and we are proud to celebrate the beginning of his third year with Parisian Gentleman.
— — —
Paul Lux Tumblr.