We are pleased to announce to our American readers and friends that Italian shirtmaker extraordinaire Marol from Bologna is organizing a exceptional trunk-show tour in the United States in February and March.
This tour will be a great opportunity for the American gentlemen to discover this truly artisanal house and its wonderful and luxurious made-to-measure and bespoke classic, business, casual and polo shirts.
Please carefully note the dates and locations as follows :
- Feb 13-15: New York City, 10am – 6pm, at Saint Crispin’s Americas Showroom (130 W. 57th Street, Suite 11A, New York, NY)
- Feb 25-26: San Francisco, 10am – 6pm, at The St. Regis Hotel (125, 3rd Street, San Francisco, CA, 94103)
- Feb 27: Los Angeles, 10am – 6pm, at SLS Hotel Beverley Hills (465 S, La Cienega Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90048)
- Feb 28: San Diego, 10am – 6pm, at The U.S. Grant Hotel (326 Broadway, San Diego, CA 92101)
- Mar 2-3: Dallas, 10am – 6pm, at Stanley Korshak Store (500 Crescent Ct, Dallas, TX 75201)
- Mar 4-5: Washington D.C., 10am – 6pm, at The St. Regis Hotel (923, 16th St NW, Washington, DC 20006)
In most of these private trunk shows, the Marol team will be joined by the famous shoemaker Saint Crispin’s and the Canadian/Italian Master Tailor, Francesco SR (whose atelier is located in the magnificent Leather Foot Emporium store in Toronto).
For appointments and inquiries we invite you to send a mail at email@example.com