One month ago we launched our first collaboration with friends at Cobbler Union, a formidable men’s shoe company located in Atlanta Georgia, with whom we’ve built a solid relationship (and have been among the first to attract the public attention to the brand while still in its infancy).
Cobbler Union has offered, since its inception, excellent quality Goodyear-welted shoes (crafted in Spain) for a great quality / price ratio in the 300 to 400 euros price range (i.e., $395 to $475).
A month after launching the famous PGCU10 code (which prompts a 10% discount, a pair of free shoe trees for every pair of shoes ordered, plus free shipping/ return wherever you live on the planet), we can say that this campaign is a great success !
To date, Cobbler Union has sold to PG readers 117 pairs in almost 20 countries with the PGCU10 code.
Considering the success of this special edition sale, that only compares with the Marol X PG shirt campaign, we are extending the validity of the code until December 10th (midnight) to allow readers who haven’t benefited so far, an opportunity to order their pair(s) before Christmas.
A REPORT ON COBBLER UNION “TOP SALES” (BY PG READERS)
The most successful models so far include :
#1 The “Guillaume” Balmoral Boot (available in different colors, in different types of soles and in bi-material), offered with the PGCU10 code at the exceptional price of $428, shoe trees and shipping included!
#2 The “Gilbert” Adelaide Oxford (available in two colors) sold with the PGCU10 code for $356, shoe trees and shipping included.
#3 The “Miguel” whole cut (available in four colors) sold with the PGCU10 code for $356, shoe trees and shipping included.
#4 The “Richard” Cap Toe (available in two colors) sold with the PGCU10 code for $356, shoe trees and shipping included.
#5 The “Francis” double monk strap (available in two colors) sold with the PGCU10 code for $356, shoe trees and shipping included.
#6 The “Henry”Penny Loafer (available in 8 colors) sold with the PGCU10 code for $356, shoe trees and shipping included.
#7 The indestructible “Winchester” Derby boot with its Vibram sole, sold with the PGCU10 code for $428, shoe trees and shipping included.
According to the numerous feedbacks we receive from you, Cobbler Union’s customer service also proves to be absolutely outstanding and very easy and agreeable to work with.
So please don’t hesitate to contact them for any question or any additional information you may need at the following email : email@example.com
HOW TO ORDER ?
Follow the instructions below :
- Connect to Cobbler Union’s Online shop : www.cobbler-union.com (in case you live outside the USA and the website offers you to connect to the European e-shop, refuse because the PG Code only works with the US e-shop).
- Select your currency (on the top right part of the header).
- Browse the collection and select your pair(s). If you need guidance in terms of sizing go to the “size and fit” page (under the “about us” section) which precisely explains the fit of each model in order to help you selecting the right size.
- Upon checkout, use the code PGCU10 which will give you automatically access to the 10% discount, to the free shoe trees and to free shipping (and return if necessary). The code is usable for any order equal or above 395$ before discount (e.g. all the CU’s models except the sneakers if ordered alone).
- Attention : Do NOT add the shoe-trees when you use the PGCU10 code, because they are automatically added to your order when using the code upon checkout.
- For the rare models which are already on sale (and with which the code will not work), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be granted your free shoe trees and free shipping.
Please treat yourself and spread the word !
— — —
In summary :
E-shop : https://www.cobbler-union.com
Don’t use the European website, stay on the American e-shop.
Code : PGCU10 (to use upon check-out)
Customer service : email@example.com